Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Long time no see

What makes people insane is reason, and what keep us sane is art and poetry. I stole this idea from G.K. Chesterton, who I consider one of the most intelligent people of the previous century. Even the great C.S. Lewis borrowed some ideas from this man who was built like an “upside down P.” This genus will continue to speak to us for years to come. Make sure you read his “Orthodoxy.”

Well, I just want to keep in touch and let you guys know I am still here, trying hard not to grow old and not to grow up. I have been attempting to stalk my sons as usual, but things have been pretty quiet and there is nothing exciting to be discovered. Guess it’s about time to find a new hobby.

I just published a book of poem entitled “ Living Sacrifice - Voices from the Ashes.” I will give a copy to those who are interested and, more importantly, are able to read Chinese.

Anyway, just to say hi and come back to the blog to meet this old and unwise guru. You may learn a thing or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news.